Friday, September 10, 2010

Might be time to move on.

So, they way things are looking, I may have to ready myself very quickly to move on.  Job searching isn't going to well right now.  I'm not finding anything yet.  So, I've already sent  messages to a couple of friends down south, hoping to find couch space until I can find regular enough work, then hopefully still, find a place of my own, or a roomate.

One of the plus sides to this idea is, I can work on my application to the navy directly from one of the recruitment offices, which I can't do up here, since the nearest recruitment centre that I know of is in Kamloops, and it's only for the Reserves.  What I want is to join the Navy as a full time Non-Commisioned Member.

So, it may seem like things are bad, but, at least there still some hope, and things could be far far worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment